1.27.2012

Weekly Wii Check In





I got bored with the Biggest Loser Game, but i still like checking in with the WiiFit. I will update weekly.

+--FEBRUARY--+
Feb.
Feb.
Feb.
Feb.

Wii Fit Weight





Wii Fit Age







February Comments---


As part of the BIggest Loser Game that I am committed to doing for 12 weeks I weighin on Sunday and complete an elimination round. So I decided to record my weight and also do a weekly body test. With the body test I get my weight, BMI, and Wii Fit age.
-+-+-JANUARY-+-+-
01/01
01/08
01/15
01/27

Biggest Loser Weight
226
225



Wii Fit Weight
224
223.5
223
222

Wii Fit Age
40
35
37
25







Jan 8--- It was great to see the numbers going down. I even did a little bit better on the agility  test which made me feel really good.


Jan 15-   I stunk at the 2 games plus my weight was only down 1/2 lb.


Jan 27--Had forgotten that I was doing this. Was stressed and decided to do it on a friday night.

9 comments:

  1. Hey! Can you share a couple more details / how you like this game? I think it looks really interesting and it seems like something I'd love to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun game! I think I've seen it in the shop here, but I don't have a wii, only a ps3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those numbers are going DOWN girl!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a Wii and would love to more about it also! Great job on the loss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great game - like the previous commenter, I'd love to know more about it! And good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done the numbers are going down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That wii game sounds very fun. Keep tracking your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are doing great with your exercise, your commitment is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere