2.12.2012

Chastain Park

One of my goals is to take my kids to the park more. . .  at least once a month. So I listed the parks in ABC order, numbered them, then used random.org to select one. The park I got was Chastain Park.  So I packed up the kids and the hubby and went to play then go for a walk on the trail/path.

The kids had a blast. They climbed. They swung. They ran.
Then we went to get the stroller and take a walk.
Guess what . . . ?
The stroller had a flat.
So the walk was a no go.
Oh well we still had fun.





3 comments:

  1. Your children are beautiful... and what a great idea to visit all the parks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That a great idea and your kids are soo soo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere