2.04.2012

Week 5 Review (in progress)




Daily Comments
Monday--OMG. Stayed up too late the night before and felt it in the morning. Long day at work. I did have every meal from home and that was awesome. I even cooked a egg beater, sausage, and cheese tortilla wrap for breakfast. Myself and kids ate healthy snacks for lunch. Even worked out with daughter. Turned in early.
Tuesday--Long day. I was so sleepy that I was napping while the kids watched TV when I got home. Hubby and I went to eat at a Benihana's type place. Felt great to talk and reconnect. I decided to not join the $150 weight loss challenge. I have enough on my plate and I feel it was too much to take on. Especially since I can't get to my regular day to day stuff sometimes. 
Wednesday--Work was fine. Got on the treadmill for 30mins. I want to be a runner but forget that it is going to take time. I have to be more patient with myself. Cooked dinner at home. Even laid out food to defrost for dinner tomorrow. Worked on school work with hubby til around 11pm.
Thursday--Longest dang day. I ended up driving around for over 2.5hours. I did manage to cook dinner. I tried the recipe with the meatloaf muffins. I used 1.5# beef and 1# turkey. The babies and hubby ate them up. I will make them again. 
Friday--work was fine. I got may hair done. I will post pics. I also got the Zumba 2 for the wii and I definitely like the new set up better. 
Saturday--Went to pair with kids. Wanted to walk but stroller had a flat. Resorted to aerobic on the tv via netflix. I also did a little bit of Zumba.
Sunday--. Black Girl Run--going for the 1st time. I am nervous and excited. Had a blast. I will blog about it later tonight (hopefully). 

ON TARGET
Category
Missed the mark
Comments
*Exercise w/ daughter
*Take babies to the park.
FAMILY 
67%
Exercise with hubby
Hubby and I tried to walk at the park but the flat messed us up.  Will make more of an attempt to try for earlier in the week.

*Continue exercise streak
*Go to Black Girls Run event
FITNESS
67% 
Take a fitness Class.

Daily exercise is getting easier. Just have to get more variety and up my intensity.
The 2 fitness classes I tried to attend had "issues" one was cancelled. The other was $20 for one 90min class.
*1yummy b-fast @home
*14 of 21 meals at home
FOOD  
50%
Stick to my meal plan
3 fruits and veggies


I did ok withe the fruits and begs, but not sure I got 3 in every day.
I have a hard time being so strict in the meals I prepare. I like to see what I feel like having.
*Comment on blogs
*Updated FB BBT page
FUN
100%

This is easy. Also hard to come up with new stuff as my plate is really full.
*create school work calendar/schedule
*classwork took more than 3hrs. LOL
*submit all work onetime


FUTURE
100%

I had a slow start because I was tied with the work. I know as I get more comfortable in my ability classwork will come a lot easier.



Date             
Calories
#at Home
Fitness Minutes
Exercise Type
Mon 1.30.2012
1700
3
00:25
Just Dance 3
Tue 1.31.2012
1850
1
00:10
Hula Hoop
Wed 2.01.2012 
1750
2
00:30
Treadmill
Thu 2.02.2012
1625
3
00:10
Dancing
Fri 02.03.2012

1
00:20
Zumba 2
Sat 02.04.2012

2
00:30
Aerobics
Sun 02.05.2012

2
01:30
Walk/Run
Upcoming weeks goals
Family---
Fitness--- 
Food---
Fun--
Future---




9 comments:

  1. Your goal are so organised!! Glad you had a successful week....about the weight loss challenge, sometimes things like that put too much pressure on, so you probably made the right decision! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you had a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are very organized, I have to agree there.... I need to get more organized! The exercise is going great for you, Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the good work! Hair looks fab! You'll do fine on your BGR run! They leave no one behind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You inspire me to be more organized and to help inspire others. I just wanted to say thank you soo much for putting on this challenge, it has been a really great way to kick off my weight loss and I'm glad I stumbled across it. So thanks! Also I don't know what having a buddy entails since this is my first challenge but I would love to know more :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're doing so well! I feel like getting more organized after reading this :D (which is gooood)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking good as usual Stormy. I'm trying to get back in full gear after my health set back. Working in a doctors office is not the greatest especially when a patient comes in sick and makes the whole staff sick... LOL!! Anyway awesome goals great family time and I love love love that you have everything in charts. You go girl..!!! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish I was so organised. You look lovely in your picture xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally love how organized you keep everything! It's no wonder you hit goals!!!

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere