2.12.2012

Week 6 in Review Wk #7 Goals


February 6th to February 11th, 2012

Daily Comments
Monday--Did Zumba 2 on the Wii. I like it a bunch. Its hard and fun. It makes me feel outta shape but I need it. I need to more more. I am trying to also stay ahead on my school work. I am 
Tuesday-- Long day at work. Cooked dinner. Had online class session from 7-9pm thus my lackluster workout. I have to find balance and more time but I am doing the best that I can.
Wednesday--Another long day at work and for the 1st time in a long time. I felt my hunger ad it couldn't seem to be satisfied. I know I ate too much. I have to get to the bottom. Maybe its also the TOM because I also woke up especially moody. SO I will have to walk a lot longer on the treadmill and may even have to also do some Zumba. I am fighting getting lazy.
Thursday--I had a blur of a day. My daughter got interview by Sanjay Gupta on CNN. Then she had a basketball game. It was so cool being in CNN.

Friday--Long day at work. Glad daughter is done with basketball. I am really worn out from running around. I want some peace and quiet in my day to day grind. I hate that burnt out feeling.

Saturday--OMG it was cold as heck on our 5k. The temp at the race was like 30 degrees. We had the babies in the jogging stroller and poor junior complained about being cold the entire time even toughie thought we had them bundled up tight. Our time was slower than our time last month. That was very upsetting, especially because overall hubby and I felt like the walk/run itself felt much better than the 1st one last month. maybe it was the rain/sleet or the weather or the stupid Georgia hills. I am not sure oh well.. we did the best that we could.




ON TARGET
Category
Missed the mark
Comments
-exercise with hubby
FAMILY 
50%
-exercise with daughter
Busy, crazy week.
-start intervals
-continue exercise streak
FITNESS 
67%
-5k at 50mins
-5k at 56minutes
-struggling with time management

FOOD  
00%
-2of5 breakfats at home
-9/18 meals at home
-cook dinners Mon-Thu
-only 1 breakfast at home.
-9meals at home
-cook dinners Mon-Wed. Daughters CNN interview messed me up
-look into Flirty Fitness
-visits lots blogs
-mathc up buddies RCGF
-BBTupdate jeans
-BBT update park
FUN
100%

squeezed in a ton of blog time. I even got my homework done on time this week.




Date
Calories
#at Home
Fitness Minutes
Exercise Type
Mon 2/6
1625
3
00:25
Zumba 2 Wii
Tue 2/7
1950
2
00:10
Hula Hoop
Wed  2/8
2375
1
00:20
Treadmill
Thu 2/9
????
1
00:20
Zumba 2 Wii
Fri 2/10
1500
0
00:15
Zumba 2 Wii
Sat 2/11
2000
2
00:55
5k


Upcoming weeks goals
Family---
     #exercise with daughter
     #movies with babies
     #walk with hubby
Fitness--- 
     #continue exercise streak
     #one BGR
     #one fitness class
Food---
     #14/21 meals home cooked - I am counting the nutrisystem meals as homemade since I am not buying food from a restaurant.
     #juice one time
Fun---
    #print pics and mail out to family members
    #check on my blog buddy at least 2xs
    #register for 2 more events on www.active.com
    #knock a few more items of my personal to do list
    #

   

    7 comments:

    1. I really like your goals, especially the exercise with family! :D

      ReplyDelete
    2. Looks like you had another good week, way to go!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Congrats on doing another 5k with the babies! I know it can be upsetting when you don't get the time you want, but I give you major props for finishing it and think you did great in spite of some less than desirable weather.

      ReplyDelete
    4. There's an awful lot of beating yourself up in that post. If you truly know you are doing your best each day - then accept that some days your best is better than others and some days, no matter how hard you try - are just gonna suck.

      You are a busy woman with many responsibilities - you ARE doing your best to balance your needs with everyone else's.

      You are a super star. Don't make me come there!

      Hugs.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Well done on doing the 5k and don't worry about the time! I'd love to sign up for one in a few months and then hopefully make it lead to maybe a marathon. Have you ever done a longer one than 5k? x

      ReplyDelete
    6. Way to go! I hope Maya enjoyed her interview. Post video or let us know when it will air. :-)

      ReplyDelete
    7. I remember the days of running here, there and everywhere and being exhausted. Now that the lovelies are all grown up, I miss those days! LOL Does anyone still need a buddy? I'm game if so! I like the way you set up your check in!

      ReplyDelete

    Check a few of my Fav Blogs

    Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere