2.18.2012

Week 7 Summary

Week of Feb 12th to Feb. 18th... 2012
Starting weight 219.6#

Daily Comments
Sunday-Lazy day with the family. Felt great to relax around the house. I did manage to get some laundry done and ironed for the week ahead. I have also been  taking time every day to stay caught up with my school work.
Monday-- I do not like MOndays. I just miss the kids a whole bunch. It was cold today and not fun. But I did get my work out in.
Tuesday-- Happy Valentine’s Day. Ran late to work but work was good. Homecooked meal by me. ALso got my Zumba in for 25 minutes.
Wednesday-- Work was fine. I have been sleeping better and getting to bed by 11pm and making sure I get a solid 6 hours sleep and it is awesome.
Thursday--Ate out and what a waste of calories. Kids were driving me nuts. I am looking forward to being off for 4 days.
Friday--Day ran away from me. Took Maya to Health4Life Clinic. She has gained weight which is not a surprise, but we did get to finally meet the psychologist and now she is going to start working with her to get her coping skills up. Then hubby worked on my car. Then we got his kids for the 1st time in 6 months.  Also went to Wal-mart and git groceries
Saturday--Great day. Walked .5miles. Practiced for my climb. Got lots school work done.

Date
Calories
#at Home
Fitness Minutes
Exercise Type
Sun 2.12.12
1550
2
00:10
Hula Hoop
Mon 2.13.12
1800
1
00:25
Zumba 2
Tue 2.14.12
1775
2
00:25
Zumba 2
Wed 2.15.12
1725
2
00:00
Hula Hoop
Thu 2.16.12
1775
1
00:20
Zumba
Fri 2.17.12
2125
2
00:10
Walking
Sat 2.18.12
1850
2
00:45
Walking & stairs

ON TARGET
Category
Missed the mark
Comments
-movie at home with babies
FAMILY 
33%
-exercise w/ maya
-walk with hubby
~exercise with Maya
~movie/park with babies
~walk with hubby
-continue exercise streak
FITNESS 
33%

~continue exercise streak
~one BGR
~one fitness class

FOOD  
00%
12/21 meals at home
no juice
no farmers market
~skipped some meals and ate out 2 much
~didnt make it to FM
~never found/made time



~marked off 1 item from major to do list
FUN
33%
-mail out pics
-register for 2 active.com events
~didnt even print out print
~forgot to pick events

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great week! Sleep is so much more important than we think...it makes a world of difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a fun week! Tell Maya she will have a better week this week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lazy Sundays are so important!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere