3.27.2012

LIFE IS HECTIC

I have been absent a lot lately. I will not make excuses because I have just been living my life. I have been working out but I have not gotten my eating were it needs to be. I am not upset. I am ok with it. I have been under a great deal of stress and I am still working on achieving real balance in my life.

For example... MY youngest daughter is sick with an ear infection n one ear AND strep throat. So I will be outta work for 2 days to stay home and take care of her.


I am not dismayed... just distracted.
IT has taken me 2 days to publish his little post. Definitely going to work on my time management.
LOL.

5 comments:

  1. We'll see you again soon :d all the best x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon little one! I have spells like this too, being a mum really does put a different spin on all aspects of life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your daughter. Hope she gets better quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, life is in session :)
    (((hugs))) to the wee one

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere