3.22.2012

too busy but happy

I have been busy getting my exercise in a good place. I have my climb in 5 weeks and my next 5k in less than 2 weeks. Workouts in front of my TV just were not doing it for me anymore. In all honesty I think they made me a bit lazy and that is not who I am . I am string woman who is vibrant, active, and focused. I rejoined the gym about 2 weeks ago. It has been working pretty great for everyone. Interstingly the babies love going to the gym also. They complain if we don't go and whine when its time to leave.

That definitely makes working out so much easier.

Here are some pics from the new gym I go to...



Front area
Kiddie Area

 I can charge up my iPhone while I work out.

And watch TV. But I have to keep exercising if I want the sound to work.

9 comments:

  1. I love that you have to work to get the sound! That's awesome! I tried the gym once but I'm too self conscious to work out in front of others. Most people were younger and running not killing themselves walking like I was and even the ones older than me were doing way more than I was. Maybe now, it would be different though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go to LA Fitness as well. If you don't already,you should really take advantage of some of the classes, especially Zumba! I plan to try them all eventually. It's a great way to mix it up a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awesome that the kids want to go- definitely a good push!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the look of your gym! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you!! I missed reading your post lately but happy your back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. STOPPED BY TO SAY HI AND HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND. MAN I CAN CHARGE MY IPHONE LIKE THAT...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey congrats on joining the gym and getting into a good routine - looking forward to seeing all of the good things that come from it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere