4.15.2012

My Other posts

Here are the links to my other posts that can be found at Real Chucks Getting Fit...


Monday April 9 
Keep calm and carry on. Write (and create) your own Keep Calm and Carry On poster. Can you make it about your condition? Then go to 
(http://www.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/) and actually make an image to post to your blog. 

Tuesday April 10 
Dear 16-year-old-me. Write a letter to yourself at age 16. What would you tell yourself? What would you make your younger self aware of? 

Wednesday April 11 
Theme song. Imagine your health focus or blog is getting its own theme song. What would the lyrics be? What type of music would it be played to? 

Thursday April 12 
Stream of Consciousness Day. Start with the sentence “_______”just write, don’t stop, don’t edit. Post! 

Friday April 13 
10 Things I Couldn’t Live Without. Write a list of the 10 things you need (or love) most. 

Saturday April 14 
My Dream DayDescribe your ideal day. How would you spend your time? Who would you spend it with? Have you had this day? If not – how could you make it happen? 

Sunday April 15 
Writing with Style. What’s your writing style? Do words just flow from your mind to your fingertips? Do you like handwriting first? Do you plan your posts? Title first or last? Where do you write best?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere