4.23.2012

Now READY 4 Action... Was Missing in Action

I have let myself go. I was taking the easy route. I was hormonal and let that rule me. I have still been working out at a minimum for days a week. I haven't been drink gin my water or counting my calories like I should, but that change today.

I weighed in this a.m. at 233#.

I was not proud of it, but I own it. I ate it and it shows. I feel it. The opposite feeling of what I want to feel.

Here is my EXERCISE plan for this week...

Day Event Notes
Mon Treadmill 2.0 miles
Tue Treadmill 2.0 miles
Wed Treadmill
Thu Treadmill 2.0 miles
Fri Treadmill 2.0 miles
Sat Dirty Girl Run 3.1 miles
Sun Rest






Here is my FOOD plan for the week...
Breakfast-Visalus Shake (5 of 7 days)
Lunch-Visalus Shake (4 of 7 days)
Snacks-apples, bananas, strawberries
Dinner-4 of 7 home cooked

Here is my SCHOOL WORK plan for the week...
No school work for me until June 2012. Yay.

Some other things I plan on accomplishing...

  • ordering Summer Term books
  • ordering my moms ticket to sons graduation
  • puppy to groomer
  •  

2 comments:

  1. Good for you, on getting back on track! We all have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have to start over once in awhile and that's me too. One day at a time. Thanks for stopping by.
    Take care my friend, blessings!!

    ReplyDelete