5.14.2012

May Madness

Things have been super busy.
School year winding down. Family visiting. Youngest son PreK graduation. Mother's Day. I cannot believe that May is 1/2 way over. I hope I can slow down summer and enjoy it a bit. Despite all of the eating out my weight is steady at 232.

Fitness
Mon- gym 30 mins cardio and biceps
Tue-4am walk with hubby
Wed--rest
Thu--4am walk with hubby
Fri--gym 30 mins cardio and biceps
Sat--5k or gym
Sun--walk with family

Food Plan
Weekdays 
Breakfast- Visalus Shake
Snack-Fruit
Lunch - under 500 cal
Snack-Fruit
Dinner under 600 cal

4 comments:

  1. great job keeping steady with eating out... big challenge there.

    I am hoping for a slow summer too, but it is not looking so good right now. Maybe if I just start saying NO to what everyone else wants us to do??? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - Thanks for the message on the blog the other day. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

    How do you like the visalus shakes? Do they taste good?

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your son and to the sons mama. Mine just left for college a month ago and will be gone until next October, like 2013 October. A long time away (thank goodness for visits).
    I hope summer lasts a long long time too.
    Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Stormiest, perseverance is the key. If you stick with he plan you'll see the results before you know it. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere