9.30.2012

Hanging on

This picture is an accurate representation of how I have been feeling for the past few weeks. Clinging and straining... unsure if how to find balance. I feel on edge and angry a lot. I have major mood swings and it is so unpleasant. I wish I could just create a plan or a system for myself and stick to it.

I am really blessed but feel more stressed than anything.

I can and will get through this.

Prayers are greatly needed and much welcome.

I haven't been exercising or eating too great and that isn't making things any better. I went for a consultation for the weight loss surgery. My insurance has qualified me and now I have to jump through some hoops and I may have the surgery in the summer...maybe sooner.

My current weight is 242... my heaviest ever... Even pregnant I wasn't this enormous. My body is definitely at its tipping point.... My right foot hurts every morning when I get up, I occasionally have this ankle pain in my left ankle. I am not sleeping worth a crap.

I miss blogging and I am going to come up with a plan and share it here. I do not get what I need in terms of support from my hubby and I have decided that I am no longer going to make that my excuse for not doing what I need to do. This is my life and I have to do what I need to do for me and the family. I will not longer take his approach for delay and procrastination.



1 comment:

  1. This is a stressful time for everyone with summer ending and school starting again. Hang in there!! I know for me being a student with a full time job and 2 kids I do not always get to workout. One thing I do to help with my weight loss is using www.fullbar.com. This program has allowed me to continue to lose weight even though I am very busy. They have a variety of products and my favorite is the gummies!

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere