10.01.2012

Monday... You can't beat me.

LOL... I survived Monday. I was pushing through today. I made it. I got through my day. I was stuck in traffic for about 2 hours. But did I fall out when I got home.Nope. I picked up. I started dinner. I even ran an errand. It was a good day. My plan is to not beat myself up. I also need to pace myself. Set reasonable goals....

My goals for this week..

  • Spend 10-15 mins a day on laundry.
  • Spend a total of at least an hour on school work.
  • Keep my cool with my kids.
  • Figure out how to get my hubby to get with my program.
  • KNock off at least 1 thing from my major to do list every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere