12.23.2012

Merry Christmas

I can't believe that its been over 2 months since I blogged. Life keeps pushing on. This is my first Christmas with just me, hubby, and our 2 young kids. My oldest son and his new bride are up in NYC. My 15yo daughter us with her dad in Fla. so it's peaceful and relaxing.

I am on pause with my weight loss. Truth be told....I am working towards getting weight loss surgery. I have about 4 months to go before I go through with it. Part of me feels like i am quitting or taking the easy route. Part of me knows this is a step in the direction of improved health and vitality. I am both nervous and excited.

So that's it on me for now.

Check out my cute kids with their baby cousin.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I just want to let you know that having weight loss surgery is NOT the easy way out. Trust me when I tell you it will be one of the hardest processes ever. It will not be easy...but it will be worth it.

    Which surgery are you planning on having. There is an entire blogging community of women and some men who discuss in detail the highs and lows of their weight loss surgery. I am one of them. I will never regret having surgery...it was the best decision of my life.

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere