That is why I have decided to participate to WeightWars 13 in 13 Yearlong Challenge... Thats right I said it. A yearlong challenge. I know its sounds crazy but heck, I am a bit crazy so why not give it a try, right.
What do you want to achieve? If you could wake up tomorrow and have everything the way you wanted it to be what would it look like?
What I want most in my life is balance and self confidence in all areas of my life. I have this nagging feeling that I am always falling short and not doing everything to the best of my ability.
In my dream world here are the things that would exist:
- I'd be at a healthy weight.
- My house would be junk free and running efficiently.
- I'd have my specialist degree and a job as a school administrator.
- I'd feel more connected to my savior.
- I'd have an outlet that made me feel alive and encouraging to others.
- My relationships with the vital people in my life would be vibrant and fulfilling.
- I'd be involved in fun & interesting physical & social activities.
So I have completed my 13 in 13 version 2.0.
- Vertical Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- Educational Specialist Degree Completion
- become a "CrossFit" chick
- increase physical activity and track it
- plan meals weekly
- VGS prep (5 parts)
- dejunk my house
- create and follow household chore schedule
- actively pursue career advancement
- blog minimum 4 days a week
- QT with hubby increase frequency
- strengthen spiritual life
"Flirty Girl" Fitness Instructor. I have seen commercials for this and I so wanna do this. I love dancing and helping people and Flirty Fitness seems like a great fit.
So that's my story and I am sticking to it. I know this is not everything I want to accomplish in my life but I would feel great if I got these achieved in the next 364 days.
Can I count on your support?
Can I count you in?
What are your thoughts...?