1.04.2013

3 days in to 2013

3 days into 2013 and I am feeling pretty great about where I am in reference to where I wanna be.
I am not attempting to conquer all of my goals at once. I am focusing on a few specfic ones and I will build from there.

I feel like I am trying to improve overall, but not sure if my goals are strong or solid enough. I do however, feel like they need to tracked and I can stand to improve in the areas I chose.

Physical Activity increase-I haven't been very active in several months. I am getting back into the swing of doing physical type things. I am back to wearing my FitBit and I am going to incorporate gym workouts, wii dancing, etc. to get my body moving. I can tell I have let myself go in this areas because even doing just dance wears me out. So this month is kinda a basic and I will see how it goes.

Plans Meals-This is going well. 3 out of 3 days I have eaten the meals from the plan and at home for every meal. I know it doesnt sound like much, but for me  9 out of 9 meals eaten at home according to plan is major. Hubby and I eat out too much and this is an attempt to control/curtail this.

VSG Prep-I do not have a definite surgery date but I am pretty confident that it will take place no later than June. I wish I could have in April but I am not sure if all of the clearances will have gone through. I would like to go back to work as opposed to just being stuck sitting around the house. I am Regardless... I am working throw preparations food and physicality wise.   So for this month the main focus is get back to drinking 64 oz of water, crystal light type stuff. Plus restarting my physical/exercise routine.

Dejunk house-This taske seems almost impossible. I know it isn't but ugh... such a major pain to do. I have been conquering parts of my house over this break and I feel like I am making progress. I have a ways to go, but I will not quit until my house only has what it needs in it. There is no bonus to holding on to stuff that I do not want, need, or use.

Chores-This is a work in progress. I haven't made chart. But I am working at being more proactive. All of the work on fixing up the house is making me inspired to keep it looking nice. Now the trick is getting the older kids to buy in and give crap about how the house looks.

Blog-This is a no-brainer. Feels great to take time and think through where I am, where I am headed, and having support getting there.

QT with hubby- :-) that's all i will say about that.


Spirituality-The plan hear is start with attending church consistently. Next I want to get back to daily devotional reading and build on my prayer life with my family.

So... I also plan to make a 13 in 13 overall page aso I can link up not just the months but also each goal. 

How has 2013 started off for you....?

5 comments:

  1. Hey, did you sneak into my life with make your goals based on what I need to be doing? Other than the surgery thing, you and are are looking to do a lot of the same things. :-)

    As for the eating at home. We are trying that also...I think the biggest part of that to make it actually work is to really keep the 'menu' varied and not get into a rut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been going to the gym and I'm waiting for the results to show up on the scale. I'm not going to freak out about any gains that I make during the next month

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your goals, especially with regards to Spirituality & QT with the hubby. I've been struggling with attending church for a few years now and my excuses are lame. I've come up with an idea to perhaps try to attend once per month and then see how it goes from there.

    As for my fitness goals, I'm avoiding the gym. The honey & I are working out together. We encourage & support each other. When I'm not working out with him, I'm working out with a friend who has equal interest in achieving the fitness goals that I want to achieve.

    xx

    P.S I'm so following you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These goals look familiar! Shoot me an email if you have time cryslosingit at gmail dot com!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Long time no see. I just started a new blog Saturday and am running by my friends blogs to say hi. Enjoyed reading.

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere