That is an interesting question. And I am going to answer it. And yes it has taken me to the middle of the month to stop and check in. That speaks volumes and shows how life has been.
- Vertical Gastric Sleeve Surgery- Just one more weigh in togo and my paper work gets submitted in March. I passed the EKGand the Pysch eval
- Educational Specialist Degree Completion-Back in school taking 2 classes. Graduation is slatted for Dec. 2013.
- become a "CrossFit" chick-- not starting this yet, but still wanna do this
- increase physical activity and track it--started this and want to keep it. I use my fitnit to track my steps
plan meals weekly- working on this. Not happening. I need to work on this maybe when life isnt so hectic
- VGS prep (5 parts)-- making progress this month is no soda, next month i reduce/eliminate caffeine
- dejunk my house- This a getting done and feels great.
- create and follow household chore schedule--I do not like this goal...i still need to find a way to make
- actively pursue career advancement-- this is ongoing. PLans for this month
- updating resume
- take on additional responsibilities
- continue to look for a new/better job
- blog minimum 2 days a week--still struggling with this
- QT with hubby increase frequency
- strengthen spiritual life--life has gotten in the way. The kdis have been sick, hubby swamped at work. Hoping the 2nd half of the month this gets better.