1.06.2014

Back to Work Blahs

Yucky. Yucky. Yuck.
I have been off for 2 weeks, It has been a wonderful time off. So wonderful that I do not want to go back to work. So peaceful that I am super excited about summer break.

Workout with hubby plan days. He is doing the Couch to 5K program. I figured I might as well join him at the gym at least a few days a week. I want/need to start weight training so I can build muscles.

Gym days with hubby: Mon-Wed-Sat.

I am not solid on what exercises I want to do for the rest of the month, but I am leaning toward a total body workout to get me back to the gym and back to weights in a non-threatening manner. I found numerous workouts as I have scanned my fitness mags.

I will workout in the early a.m. on Tue., Thurs., and Friday. I like the Biggest Loser Workout but I may quit them if I do the Shape workout I am thinking about. I ended this break weighing in at 187.6. Which is better than gaining but I haven't really lost much in the last month.

I know why. I need to increase my activity and significantly decrease my carbs. Im just being lazy and it shows. I feel it. I have to be more proactive in finishing what  I started. I would like to get out of the 180's this month. That is a lofty goal but it is totally achievable if I set my mind to it.

SO here's to application and determination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere