1. I can do it if I really want to.
2. I am more likely to be successful if I plan and keep crap outta my reach.
3. In terms of my checklist... I think less is more.
4. Also the checklist needs to not to speak easy stuff there needs to be some real challenge there.
5. The biggest key piece I think I'm missing is accountability or support system. My hubby gives me free reign and. Never strikes to hold me accountable.
So I've decided to make my daily list 10 items or less
100 days read
Carbs under 100
Protein over 60
Steps over 10k
Water 64oz or more
Feedback on my new to do list would be great.