10.07.2014

Not enough words

Well I had the best of intentions for after work today. It was one of my rare early days when I got out of work on time. I Think that was my first mistake. Short story of it is people frustrated me and irritated me and I'm just through today. That's why I'm laying in bed and it's not even 10 PM. I recognize that I have a lot of responsibility. Will do my best to try to meet all the needs then I'm supposed to. But sometimes I just want to come home and crawl into bed before the sun even goes down. And today was one of those days. 

As I lay here with tears in my eyes I know that it's my emotions as well as my situation and circumstances that have me feeling this way. I kNow it's just the devil tried to steal my joy. I want to learn how to remain calm and even-tempered.  I'm pretty sure that would be easier if I didn't feel so stressed. Really feel like I need some time to myself. But I never really get it. But when I do it's 9 o'clock at night when I'm too exhausted to even be able to complete a thought. So what good is it time to load if I'm just exhausted stressed or sleepy. 

It's useless. That's what time alone at 9 o'clock to 10 o'clock or 11 o'clock is to me. Oh well I'm gonna put this day to bed and then tomorrow's a new day. 

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes i feel the same way after a long day of travel and working on an instrument that just refused to comply. I feel like i want to shut out the world and turn off my brain. Sometimes the simplest thing like drawing yourself a nice hot bath and laying there in the quit and tranquility of it all is enough to make yourself right again. No more tears my friend. No more tears.

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere