11.12.2015

S.H.I.F.T. Intro

I love self-help books. I always have. I love learning about myself and others. I love thinking about my actions, needs, motives, etc. So now as my 44th birthday approaches Im reading a
few books about habits & change. My latest book is titled Make Your Shift: The Five Most Powerful Moves You Can Make to Get Where YOU Want to Go. I am reading and listening to it compliments of Kindle Unlimited...where you can checkout up to eBooks at a time. This book is my digit and includes audio which is great for my commute.


I am reflecting and pausing at the first set of questions as I do have some real goals I want to accomplish. The hard challenge was focusing what "GOAL" I wanted to address first. I choose getting healthy.  

  • What is prompting me to seek this goal/desired outcome...?
  • Why do I care so much abut reaching this goal...?
  • What would happen if I didnt care about this goal...?
Slee[y gonna ponder this questions over a good nights sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere