10.12.2015

I'm back

I know it may seem like forever since I've put a post here. So much is going on in the past 9 to 10 months that it's even hard to quantify. I had my plastic surgery in June and it was successful. It was a very positive experience overall. And that I am very thankful for. So now I'm back to my normal self as normal as I can be and I am continuing my journey to be as fit and healthy as I Can.

So that means I have a new fire and a new desire to clean myself out make myself stronger and just overall turn myself into the best version of me that I can be. I decided that I want to focus on a few core goals as it relates to my health and fitness. 

My current exercise goals are:
five days a week of morning cardio 
Two days maybe three days a week of CrossFit 
two days of running a 5K

My nutrition goals are a bit shaky. I know that means I need to focus on that more scenario where I'm unsure. My goal for food this week is to track everything I. I eat. My second goal is to come up with a meal plan that I will actually implement. 

On a simpler note I want to take better care of my face. I know it sounds vain but I want to age gracefully. 

In an attempt to be more accountable I even bought a habit tracking app. I'm excited to see how I do. 
And oh yea  reading a self help book  titled 30 days: change Your Habits Change your Life (30D:CYH-CYL).

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you have a great plan in place for the future and for 'cleaning' up everything.

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere