1.07.2016

New Year (again)

Always had this weird love hate relationship with the end of the year & the coming of the new year.  I like looking back and seeing all the things that I did and accomplished. There is always some regret attached to the end of the year as well. In addition, there's always a new resolve to be better be stronger be smarter be or do more. This year is no different. I can easily see all the changes in transformations and events of 2015. Yet I could also see the lack in the year of 2015 as well. So again I resolved my mind and begin to think about what I want 2016 to entail.

1 comment:

  1. We are in the drivers seat.......make 2016 the BEST you can!

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere