11.26.2015

Highlight and Categorize

Highlight and categorize your (my) obstacles.

 Goal: To be fit and healthy

What stands in the way of me achieving my goals....?  I used to think it was/is things outside of my control, but in reality it is things mainly within my control and sphere of influence. That is frustrating and humbling to accept.  So here are what I came up with as my obstacles... in ABC order..


  1. Activities with the kids
  2. Being tired
  3. Busy schedule
  4. Eat unhealthy food
  5. Family obligations/Leisure time
  6. Inconsistent motivation
  7. Long commute
  8. No concrete meal plan
  9. No set workout schedule/plan
  10. Not knowledgeable enough in terms of proper diet and exercise programs/methodology
  11. Responsibilities from work
  12. Small support system


---Categorized---
Within my control
Being tired
Eat unhealthy food
Family obligations/Leisure time
Inconsistent motivation
No concrete meal plan
No set workout schedule/plan
Not knowledgeable enough in terms of proper diet and exercise programs/methodology
Small support system

I Can influence

Activities with the kids
Busy schedule
Long commute

Outside me of my control
Responsibilities from work



1 comment:

  1. I like this idea! Really puts things into perspective doesn't it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Check a few of my Fav Blogs

Follow by Email-You'll get an email everytime I updated my little spot in the blog-o-sphere